Ambroid
Home Create News Forums Kills HOF Links Premium Ranking Page
Ambroid Forums

jareth94 Posted: 26-02-2012 18:17:44
Alliance:
More will come.

sammy Posted: 26-02-2012 19:19:38
Alliance:
No me21. Don't restrict the game to 1 attack per day. What are you thinking?!? I'd rather have a cup of tea at grandma's. At least that would be more entertaining.

No. Before I went away for a good while I thought about how attacks could incite more players to become more active. There are 24 hours in a day. Lets say you could attack once every hour or two.

In fact, I'll use the model 'every 2 hours.' one attack at 2am, 4am, 6am, 8am etc. Allow attacks to build up in your egg basket, 12 max. Have a counter of how many attacks you have available in the top right corner of your screen (which would help in our status quo). This would a. make players log in more often during heated war, b. make the game worth staying on once you've finished attacking and building (i find there's nothing to do after attacking and building)

Do not reduce our attacks to 1 per day, considering we aquire 110 acres free per day, we wouldn't even make a reasonable dent upon any enemy. Lastly, this is off topic but i'm eating a doughnut. Yes, that's how we spell that word here. It has a rich chocolatey centre with chocolate topping and mmmm it is yummy. And none of you get any. Too bad, how sad.

jareth94 Posted: 26-02-2012 19:35:33
Alliance:
Sammy, random question I know, but where are you from?

me21 Posted: 26-02-2012 21:24:43
me21

Alliance: 1
Thats what I had implied sammy. I said a reset every two hours or so that got you military that you could use to attack, I think the most cumulative attacks we should have is like 5 though, so maybe once every two hours, or something like that and they can accumulate to 5 attacks

jareth94 Posted: 26-02-2012 21:30:49
I see no major problem with having 10 at a time - those that regularly use 10 in a day generally compromise their own position.

me21 Posted: 26-02-2012 21:56:43
me21

Or are assassin accounts like last season. People aiding others up just to attack and its easy to say uncompromised if you do.

jareth94 Posted: 26-02-2012 22:07:09
Possibly, but in that case aid is the problem, not attacks.

Who were you last season, out of interest?

me21 Posted: 26-02-2012 22:46:23
me21

Red lol, Still even if it does leave you comprimised most of the time when people go full AP its to cause damage not for profitability. Aid is what makes it profitable. Without it people will go assassin just to take people out

jareth94 Posted: 26-02-2012 23:14:20
Kind of makes sense, I thought Red was too messed up to be a real person, had to be a persona.

That's their own prerogative though, surely. Its entirely legitimate to compromise yourself simply to take out 1 individual. Its a bizarre tactic, but not something you could stop in real life even.

Sniper Posted: 27-02-2012 00:06:16
ADMINISTRATOR
Sniper

I agree Sovereignity should be removed like Jareth has said and many others have also thru support last couple seasons just not enough players.

If everyone is given a personal bank (no transfering) so they don't lose everything when attacked. Then users can have money to fight back or just save up to make a come back.
They will also have money saved so when reaching higher ranks they can afford to attack more.
User won't lose money as long as they are logging in to bank it and it keeps game active.

With Sovereignity gone make
Repair Bays available to all
but limit them to only one full attack like before without losing anything.
Then go to something like 5% on second attack,10% there after. This should keep assassians down to the most part aslong as aid is limited.

Then you leave tax rate alone so new players can still join and have a chance as it works.

Limit aid to only the lower ranks like up to full PP captain to avoid the assassians like last season.

Then add something like Confederate was saying like points. This is a good idea and really needs the input of all.

Keep in mind
It needs to be a challenge to get points as not to be to easy and stuff available needs to be worth it or nobody will use it but also not be a game changer.

Should also keep loyalty store giving points for bringing new users.

These are just some thoughts of mine.
You all should say what you would like available in store.

Say for every 25 attacks you make you get 2 points
which can be used to buy land or premium in loyalty store. ( Or other things since repair bays would be removed from there if changes were made.)

repair pop loss > 10 points
increase cost of Premium to 20 points/ 10 days
since points would be more easily available in game or no one would ever buy it.

A weapon of mass destruction 100 points

I would also add a place to purchase points in the loyalty store with money from your bank.

Alliance limits ? We have tried it every which way and 50% like them 50% don't.
I think they should be set to 15 and just get rid of the changing cost of an alliance and set a one time fee for one and a fee to take over one.

I myself think this would be a good idea and incorporates for the most part alot of what you the users in game have all said to me and my ideas.

It also keeps game from being a complete overhaul
for Mike and maybe he would do them.

Pages: << < 1 [2] 3 4 > >>

To post on this forum, you must be a member of the game.

Login
User:  
Pass:  
(Create An Account)
(Forgot Your Details?)

Other Versions

Donate
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional