Older Browser Detected!

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE RETRO VERSION
(https://www.ambroid.co.uk/retro)
Ambroid Forums

DarkYoda Posted: 08-06-2012 13:45:39
Why not reward the best active player?
Whoever the first 3 users that join the game can become the leaders, however the leader would be whoever is the strongest member of that alliance

ShadowOD Posted: 08-06-2012 15:09:51
Well said Startup :)

Ah, I think the problem with that Yoda is people will just to spam when they login and could cause some tension. It was like when everyone wanted to create their alliance as alliance 1. :']

MarkSharp Posted: 08-06-2012 16:13:40
lol i rember that but allince one back then most the time was doomed to fail lol any how sniper has tooken over allince one as a training ground for noobs

Vangelis Posted: 08-06-2012 22:03:06
lol a noob centre. But we shouldn't mock. New players need assistance, no doubt, but that raises the question should the three alliance leaders be protected - sitting there in an advisory capacity only? Or can they fight? If they can that causes a problem - if they die their alliance does with them (uber-boot-user.)

Also, we need sigs back on this forum.

MarkSharp Posted: 08-06-2012 22:57:27
if we still have the co leader spot then the leader should pick his co leader and the co leader should take over if the leader goes down the leaders will just have to pick there co leaders well just a idea

DarkYoda Posted: 09-06-2012 05:06:49
How about if the leader is killed, the alliance disbands (the country dies) and the left over users merge into the remaining alliance that wasn't the killer.
As In alliance 2 kills alliance 1, alliance 1 disbands permanently and alliance 1 members automatically join 3.

chevycarlo87 Posted: 09-06-2012 07:24:00
sounds lame

having only 3 alliances
must we all be in one
if i not want in alliance how do you choose who go where
if leaders choose then what keeps from just making one big alliance with all good active players
if put in one like draft as we login are we able to leave

if i am stuck in alliance with many i don't like how do i attack them if unable to leave

have many other questions about this

DarkYoda Posted: 09-06-2012 15:48:46
automatically getting placed into the alliance with the least members

make it you can leave but not for 7 days

maybe have a nomad option

DarkAssassin Posted: 09-06-2012 18:27:54
lol yea me21, donated :p

dont u remember? while we all worked together to make it possible, at the last day i aided him up from 7th place to 1st place.

pretty much donated it to him :D

you might say im a good simaritan.

others call me a hero. ;D

Indy Posted: 09-06-2012 19:04:47
Actually looking forward to next season now, after ages ambroid is finally becoming interesting again! Also when is the new season starting?? because i'm going abroad for the whole summer so won't actually be able to play ambroid considering i'm going to Southern India and chances to go on the pc won't really be available :( So it's probably not a good idea nominating me to be a leader Lol!

Pages: << < 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 > >>

To post on this forum, you must be a member of the game.
Login
User:  
Pass:  
(Create An Account)
(Forgot Your Details?)

Stats
Players: 35
Alliances: 4
Currently Online: 0
Total Land: 135,857
Total Wars: 830
Login (Mobile Mode)