Ambroid
Home Create News Forums Kills HOF Links Premium Ranking Page
Ambroid Forums

Sniper Posted: 21-07-2012 20:56:07
ADMINISTRATOR
Sniper

Alliance: 1
Well many of the users don't want to be in alliance they are in or any alliance at all. So they aren't following orders or even helping alliance or the leader.

Everyone wants to be able to bank money and should be able to whether in alliance or not and also
play the game without having some one trying to control their
moves.

Scraping alliance was brought up a while back and I am sure some would prefer it to being some where they don't want to be.

When it comes to an alliance.
The only power a leader should have besides monitoring his discussion and trying to get players to join him and teach them is whether to accept a user or boot him which has been eliminated under this system.

So if users are to play under this system where they are put randomly into an alliance (some that don't want to be where they are) They should not be punished by not being able to use the bank unless they give money to the Leader.

Also a leader can abuse the vault against users in his alliance he doesn't like or want there without effecting those he chooses not too.

I said alliance vault should not be available under current system and still stand by it.

I also said too much power for leaders when vault was available under
this system.

me21 Posted: 22-07-2012 01:03:36
me21

If alliances are scraped what does that make the game. It takes out the last little bit of teamwork that was required in the game. What will the game be then? Everyone will literally be the same. Same military. Same building. Same squad. Different names. Who wins would come down to a game of luck

I think me and you have very different opinions of where Ambroid should be and this is the result of those differences.

chevycarlo87 Posted: 22-07-2012 03:52:44
Chevycarlo87

sniper ur right all the way

me21 is control freak

me21 Posted: 22-07-2012 04:45:47
me21

Bank is a service provided by the alliance. If a user chooses to use it then a small fee isn't too much of a hassle. With all the responsibilities a leader has an alliance vault is not much power at all. If the user feels as though a leader isn't managing funds properly they should have the ability to leave the alliance. An alliance bank is not a bad thing. You've mentioned one bad thing about it but have failed to mention how a leader can use it to have experienced people help out new people. A leader should not have to babysit an alliance. I've put at least 50 million into my alliance that I haven't seen back and don't expect to see back and as a result alliance one is clearly the best. I don't expect to win this season and will guarentee that I won't win but had I been a user I probably would have. For what a leader is supposed to do and how much it costs to upkeep an alliance properly an alliance fee is not a bad idea.

MarkSharp Posted: 23-07-2012 00:22:18
Alliance: 0
lol chevy your no better and he isent you pick if you want to join or fight and i think destroying allince 2 and spliting the members would be best right now becase it is becoming a one side battle if you know what i mean

Tyler Posted: 23-07-2012 01:16:11
Alliance: 5
@Marksharp, but we are losing, they obviously want us to win :P, that's why we have more people(jk)

If you still have to pay to upgrade your alliance, then alliance bank would be a good idea imo.

MarkSharp Posted: 24-07-2012 02:14:56
Alliance: 0
if we split the members we wcould have a real war think about it

Pages: << < 1 [2]

To post on this forum, you must be a member of the game.

Login
User:  
Pass:  
(Create An Account)
(Forgot Your Details?)

Other Versions

Donate
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional