Ambroid
Home Create News Forums Kills HOF Links Premium Ranking Page
Ambroid Forums

Decapitator Posted: 06-02-2017 02:21:39
ADMINISTRATOR
Decapitator

Alliance: 0
Dear players,

At some point in the foreseeable future, www.ambroid.co.uk will be changing drastically.
The game will not be removed but will be transfered over to www.ambroid.net
I have purchased ambroid.net today and it is now live (currently redirecting to here).

This change will be incredible for this place, as it will set in motion a major money maker for the future of the games success.

Me and Mr James Petley of FMUK Consulting Group will be overseeing a web hosting solution in which at least a majority of the profits will be diverted straight into the further development of the game, including turning it mobile.
This development will not be overnight, there wont be any magical instant change, but most certainly a noticeable increase in traffic and development over time.

I want to make very clear everyone who still plays this game and pops on here from time-to-time:
I WILL NEVER LET AMBROID DIE. FOR AS LONG AS I SHALL LIVE, THE GAME WILL STILL BE ALIVE. i have no plans whatsoever to abolish this place. I have always wanted this place to be successful and if it is the last thing i do, it will happen.

Decapitator.

Sniper Posted: 06-02-2017 22:29:43
ADMINISTRATOR
Sniper

Alliance: 1
Thumbs up!!!!

GuardianJam Posted: 06-08-2017 17:03:15
ADMINISTRATOR
The future is coming near! Many new ideas have been coming up and we are taking things to the next level. Watch this space.

Viperek88 Posted: 12-08-2017 12:52:56
ADMINISTRATOR
make ambroid mobile in app store.

please do symbian and android friendly,have old nokia 700 which is not bad,has symbian belle.i stopped using smartphones with android as they were inpractical

jimmy032995 Posted: 03-09-2017 02:57:34
Alliance: 0
Finally, thank you for making this huge move foward. I have missed this game and cannot wait for it to be fully restored to its glory days.

GuardianJam Posted: 03-09-2017 15:28:54
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome back Jimmy032995.

We are trying to introduce players old & new into the game. There will be some major changes and exciting new features coming soon. It will not happen over night however, The ideas are flowing and being planned. Let us know what you would like added or changed. :-) - GJ

Viperek88 Posted: 25-09-2017 14:57:29
ADMINISTRATOR
since we can explore land,how about something to gain money instead of only inncome from attacks or buldings? maybe some exploration that can give us random money/land aswell?

Pages: [1]

To post on this forum, you must be a member of the game.

Login
User:  
Pass:  
(Create An Account)
(Forgot Your Details?)

Other Versions

Donate
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional